Dad of Divas' Reviews: The Cascade Complete Pac Challenge

Friday, June 25, 2010

The Cascade Complete Pac Challenge

About the Product
Cascade Complete All-in-1 ActionPacs™ combines the best of powder and gel in one powerful pac to conquer tough food cleaning and greasy messes. It pre-treats, fights stains, and rinses away tough food particles; all while fighting through layers of residue and leaving nothing behind but shine.

Powers Away 24 Hour Stuck-On Food
A dishwasher full of dirty dishes? "Would you ever let them sit for a whole day so that the food gets dried on and stuck on?" Cascade Complete Pacs have more tough food cleaning ingredients.It Power away 24hour stuck on food so you can let them sit for a whole day, and they’ll still turn out amazingly clean and shiny!

Pre-treating Power
The pre-treating power of Cascade Complete All-in-One ActionPacs rinses baked-on messes away easily.Simply stick a dirty casserole dish right into the dishwasher instead of soaking it over night.Now you can wake up to a beautiful clean, instead of another chore.

Fast Action
Cascade Complete All-in-One ActionPacs dissolve quickly to get to work making the most of the dishwashing cycle.

Rinse Aid Action
The rinse aid power of Cascade Complete All-in-One ActionPacs helps prevents spots and film so your glassware and clear plates shine as brightly as you do.

Grease Fighting Power
Cascade Complete All-in-One ActionPacs use tough power to remove grease and keep it from sticking to dishes and plasticware such as spatulas, mixing bowls and storage containers. 

My Take on The Product I have used action pacs from other companies in the past, but did not have a chance to try out this product in the past. I was excited to try this, especially with their claim that one Pac would be all that I would need to clean up any messes that I might have. They even sent me a baking dish to get messy so that I could try it. I was asked not to pre-rinse prior to washing as well. Well... I followed their instructions and made some Potatoes au Gratin et Moutarade. We all know how messy this can be, so needless to say I was happy to try the Action Pac to see if it lived up to its claim.


I have to say that I was impressed! Like many action pacs, Cascade's is very easy to use and their dissolvable pac makes it easy to drop and go. As a parent I love this as it makes my life so much easier and thus, I do not have to worry about the time it take to measure out, pour, etc. The result of our experiment was quite impressive as well, the baked on items in the pan they provided were gone. I had a spotless pan in my midst!


I am sold and plan to watch for this the next time I need dishwashing detergent.


Are you ready to take the Cascade Complete Pac Challenge? If so, check out www.cascadeclean.com for more information!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

No comments: