Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Sofia Martinez: My Vida Loca

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Book Review - Sofia Martinez: My Vida Loca

Sofia Martinez: My Vida Loca

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg



About the Book
Even the most basic chores can be fun when Sofia is involved! From washing a car to cooking with grandma, this smart and funny 7-year-old knows how to make every moment count. Follow Sofia through three every day adventures in this early chapter book and find out why Sofia has such a crazy life!



My Take on the Book
What a fun book. While this book was geared toward kids aged 5-7, it was a ton of fun to read this along with my girls. Not only is there a fun story, but there also are some great illustrations throughout the book too. The book brings together three different stories that incorporates great Spanish cultural concepts, words and more with a light story and characters that all young readers will connect with.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: