Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton Cavemice: My Autosaurus Will Win!

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton Cavemice: My Autosaurus Will Win!

Geronimo Stilton Cavemice: My Autosaurus Will Win!

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg



About the Book
It's the start of an exciting cavemice contest: a race to Boulder Bay and back! It's a dangerous route, but it will supply the village cheese maker with rare hot lava peppers, and there's a big cash prize. Trap teams up with Geronimo -- who has a lazy, slow, city autosaurus (the cavemice mode of transportation). Can they reach the finish line without going extinct on the way?



My Take on the Book
Get thrown back in time with this fun adventure with some of Geronimo Stilton's ancestors. We love the fun, quirky way in which the authors create these stories. It is the way in which they write that is so engaging. The combination of fun plot, memorable characters and images that just jump off the page is what keeps bringing us back. On top of that though this book really was an engaging read and my own daughters both took this and would not put it down - and I am sure that this will happen in your own home too!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: