Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Book Review - I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937

I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg

About the Book
In May of 1937, the Hindenburg, a massive German airship, caught fire while attempting to land in New Jersey, killing 35 people. Lauren Tarshis's latest thrilling addition to the New York Times bestselling I Survived series, will feature an 11-year-old boy in the middle of this historic disaster.

My Take on the Book
My daughter has read all of these books. When this came out I knew that she would be very excited about this as well. That being said when it arrived she took it and within a very short amount of time she was done. This is a well written book that really brings history to life for the reader. One of he things that I liked about this and all of the book in this series is how they turn these disasters into a story within a larger story and bring young kids into the story too. If you have never seen these stories before, check them out, you will not be disappointed!

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: