Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Book Review - I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937

I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg



About the Book
In May of 1937, the Hindenburg, a massive German airship, caught fire while attempting to land in New Jersey, killing 35 people. Lauren Tarshis's latest thrilling addition to the New York Times bestselling I Survived series, will feature an 11-year-old boy in the middle of this historic disaster.


My Take on the Book
My daughter has read all of these books. When this came out I knew that she would be very excited about this as well. That being said when it arrived she took it and within a very short amount of time she was done. This is a well written book that really brings history to life for the reader. One of he things that I liked about this and all of the book in this series is how they turn these disasters into a story within a larger story and bring young kids into the story too. If you have never seen these stories before, check them out, you will not be disappointed!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: