Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Nnewts: The Rise of Herk

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Book Review - Nnewts: The Rise of Herk

Nnewts: The Rise of Herk

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg

About the Book
In this exciting sequel to Escape from the Lizzarks, Herk is happy to have a new family and a new place to call home. But when the Lizzarks make an all-out assault on Amphibopolis using a giant monster, Herk must seek the help of the megasloth to save the city and his adopted family. Meanwhile, Sissy, Herk's sister, discovers the dark truth about their long-lost brother Zerk.


My Take on the Book
I had not read the first book in this series, but after reading this book I definitely want to go back and read that now to. In this book you get a very strong story and even stronger artwork. The story was a bit quirky, yet funny. The book was easy to read and you get drawn into the action that is depicted on every page. My daughters loved the characters too and by the end wanted me to get the first book for them to read too. All-in-all this was a great book and we are hoping that there are more in the series!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: