Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton Journey Through Time: The Race Against Time

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton Journey Through Time: The Race Against Time

Geronimo Stilton Journey Through Time: The Race Against Time

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg



About the Book
I, Geronimo Stilton, was so excited to travel on my third journey through time! Professor Paws von Volt had invented a portal to take my family and me to the past.

On this trip, we visited the Ice Age, ancient Greece, and the Renaissance. I encountered wooly mammoths and enormouse bears, wrote and starred in a play, and even helped put a bad guy in prison! But then the portal started malfunctioning -- could we get back to the present day, or would we get lost in time? It was an amazing adventure!



My Take on the Book
This is a great addition to the Journey Through TIme series of books. The nice thing that I find in this series, is not only that it is well written, but it has a cast of characters that you will fall in love with over and over again. In this book you also are provided with amazing illustrations that simply jump off the page. In this book you get to travel through so many time periods so hold onto your cheese and see the world through time, having fun the entire time!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: