Dad of Divas' Reviews: Spicy Subscriptions Let You Spice Up While Dressing Down! @SpicySubscribe

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Spicy Subscriptions Let You Spice Up While Dressing Down! @SpicySubscribe



 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Box
Every month Spicy Subscriptions experts travel across the country to find the best products in retail stores, so you don't have to. We will bring you the best deals on the market, in our fun, discreetly packaged boxes.

My Take on the Sunscription
I had the opportunity to talk about this service in the past, and at that time I was impressed with the products, and in this box that I received this month I continued to be. The products that you receive are quite varied from month to month and you do get to take these to spicen up the romance that you have with your partner. Even after many years together, sometimes it is fun to be spontaneous and try something very different and spicy subscriptions completely allows you to do this. What I love is that you never really know what you will get so it is a lot of fun to get the box and see (laugh at times) and see what you think.

This time the box I received was much more discrete so I appreciated that as it would raise no red flags with any snoopy neighbors either.

All-of this being said I have to say that it was nice to be able to try this kit out and I hope to be able to continue getting boxes to share with you all in the future too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: