Both ThermaCELL Heated Insoles products have temperature settings controlled by a wireless remote, allowing for easy temperature adjustment without removal from shoes or boots, ultimately offering convenience as well as comfort. The wireless remote control allows the user to choose from two temperature settings (Medium 100°F and High 111°F), as well as no heat. Both ThermaCELL Heated Insoles products are equipped with high-tech wireless thermal technology and boast many benefits.
ThermaCELL Heated Insoles are the leader in comfort technology, featuring these benefits:
- Regulated Heat - Advanced heat sensors maintain consistent temperature up to five hours per charge
- Remote Control - Easily adjust temperature settings with a small wireless remote
- Three Temperature Settings - Select Medium, High or No Heat on the remote control to maintain desired temperature
- Wireless and Rechargeable - Lithium-Ion Polymer batteries fully recharge in less than four hours and are completely wireless, requiring no external straps or packs
- Water Resistant - Insoles are protected against moisture and perspiration
- Custom Fit - Insoles come in five sizes and can be trimmed to fit most types of boots and shoes
- Quality Tested - SATRA, a worldwide leader in footwear research and development, tested ThermaCELL Heated Insoles for durability and heating.
Wireless Remote Control Benefits include:
- Designed to hang from belt, keychain or zipper
- Small enough to easily fit in pocket
- Activates insoles and allows the user to select from two temperature settings plus no heat
- Controls the insoles from a distance up to seven feet away
- Programmed to control one specific pair of insoles and works in a variety of environments
Both styles of ThermaCELL Heated Insoles are customizable to fit any shoe size from women’s 4.5 to a men’s 14, and are available in: small, medium, large, x-large and xx-large.
Now Introducing ProFLEX ThermaCELL Heated Insoles that have all of the benefits of ThermaCELL Heated Insoles, with additional product features including:
- One-of-a-kind - The only insoles on the market today with removable, rechargeable batteries and remote control operation.
- Rechargeable, removal battery – Battery can easily be changed without removing insole from footwear. Simply pull out the battery and replace with a spare for extended heat. Additionally, battery is covered is covered in Poron, an antimicrobial, shock-absorbing cushion.
- USB or Wall Charging - Wall charger is included, and contains a USB cable so insoles can be charge from any USB powered port or wall outlet. The wire on the battery charger can be disconnected and used as a protective carrying case for the batteries
- Highly Water Resistant - Insoles are highly water resistant to protect electronics from moisture and perspiration, and were manufactured using a unique protection process
- Advanced Comfort - Created with a superior material for advanced comfort and flexibility. Made from Polyurethane foam that is breathable, conducts heat efficiently, has great retention and shock absorbency for continued comfort.
- Developed with SATRA – SATRA contributed to the development of the ThermaCELL Heated Insoles ProFLEX model, including extensive testing on durability and heating performance.
Use the discount code HEAT15 at checkout on our website www.thermacell.com to get $20 off and free shipping any pair of insoles on the site. A free car charger comes with the originals so that’s almost a $48 savings. Offer will expire March 31st.
My Take on the Heated Inserts
Winter gets long in Michigan and for me one of the worst things about being out in the cold are not having warm feet. I have a very difficult time finding boots that keep my feet warm (even when they claim to!). That being said, what I was asked to try out ThermaCELL heated insoles, I was excited to try them. I have tried products from ThermaCELL before, such as the repellent lantern that I reviewed back in 2013, and I found that this worked well, so I was expecting similar results!
In trying these heated insoles out, I found that what they said was true, you first do need to charge up the insoles to get the power that you need. Second, I found that the insoles work best in boots, or shoes that are very roomy, especially if you do not want to trim them (you do have some room to do this). If the shoe is custom made or made to work for a certain function (such as running), they will not fit perfectly even if they say they are for your size and some trimming may be necessary. Be wary if you have to do this though as you can only trim so much!
I used these for the first time when we had a huge snowfall and I had to get outside into it to shovel. After making sure that they were properly charged, I got them to fit in my boots without a problem and found that they did warm my toes well. I found that the remote control was very convenient and small enough that you could carry it in a pocket and not have to worry about anything bulky.
Though I did fine that you might have to trim these to fit some shoes, I still was impressed with the overall heat that they produced and the ability of the insoles to thoroughly warm my cold toes and provide radiant heat that was long-lasting.
If you, like me, have toes that get too cold in the winter, consider these, as you may just find that they are what you have always been looking for!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com