Dad of Divas' Reviews: Cd Review - Kidz Bop 28

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cd Review - Kidz Bop 28


Kidz Bop 28


 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the CD
Track Listings

1. Uptown Funk
2. Blank Space
3. Lips Are Movin'
4. Jealous
5. Blame
6. Love Me Harder
7. Steal My Girl
8. The Heart Wants What It Wants
9. Heroes (We Could Be)
10. I'm Not the Only One
11. Ghost
12. Waves
13. I Lived
14. Thinking Out Loud



My Take on the CD
I am a BIG fan of the Kidz Bop CD's and love how this group continues to put together great music with songs that kids know and love. I have to say as a father that I love this because it makes songs that I would normally not let my youngest listen to ones that I am comfortable with her listening to. Diva-PJ was most excited about Uptown Funk being on this CD. She also loves that the music is being sung by kids like her. She loves to sing, and though I do not think that she will end up on one of these CD's soon, she still connects to the songs and to the singers on a deeper level than any other CD's that she has. Thanks so much for keeping this CD series alive and keep the music coming!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: