Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Talent Mindset

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Book Review - Talent Mindset

Talent Mindset
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
The people you surround yourself with in your organization make or break your success. The individuals you hire, promote and entrust with critical information - the professionals you expect to execute your company mission - are your greatest competitive advantage, or the biggest drag.

Strategic talent management puts you in the ready position to prepare for growth, enhance value, optimize talent, posture for sale, or transition to the next generation.

Talent Mindset is your field guide to strategic talent management, a platform with nine centers of excellence that will help you implement a system to build bench strength, drive strategy, and enhance value. By leveraging this system, you will readily take hold of leading your company toward peak performance.



My Take on the Book
This was a great book that really made you examine the issues and problems that can come in regards to working with others and finding ways to bring the best around the people around you too.  The tips and ideas presented in the book are great and easy to practice and implement. I found that each chapter offered up nuggets that I could easily put into play in my own professional position. I am always looking to find ways to get the most out of the talent that I have working with me and this book and the ideas presented definitely give me some great ideas!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: