Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Capture the Moment

Friday, March 27, 2015

Book Review - Capture the Moment

Capture the Moment

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Book
This modern guide to photography pairs big, bold images with short, focused tips for translating everyday life into stunning works of art. Featuring contributions by the members of Clickin Moms, the photography industry’s largest social network of female photographers, this guide captures the beauty of family life—whether it’s a child’s unfinished bowl of cereal or a sunlit trip to the lake. With tips progressing from elementary to advanced, this book is perfect for amateurs and professionals alike, covering equipment, composition, posing, low light, natural light, black and white, still life, and lifestyle photography. Assignments for experimenting with lighting and shooting locations round out the chapters, providing photographers with both the inspiration and skills they need to document those unforgettable, frame-worthy moments in time.


My Take on the Book
This is an amazing book that brings together beautiful images to share tips that are easily incorporated into your everyday photos that you may choose to take. As someone that was not trained as a professional photographer I still take photos on a daily basis, but can still use help in honing my craft and getting better with each image that I take. That being said, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and learning more with each page that I read. This book truly allows you to find new ways to capture daily life, and I for one am glad to have such a resource at my fingertips!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: