Dad of Divas' Reviews: Bold Spring/Summer Zumba Wear For Men

Friday, June 7, 2013

Bold Spring/Summer Zumba Wear For Men

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

About the Clothes
ZUMBA® Fitness, the workout that has helped melt the pounds and inches off 12 million fitness enthusiasts, has an exciting new spring/summer collection that transitions easily from sweating it out in the gym to strolling the streets thanks to catchy slogans and exciting silhouettes that have become a signature of the brand.

ZUMBA® wear’s spring/summer collection was designed using licensed ZUMBA® instructors as its models to represent the brand’s diverse and expressive community. Motivated by the energy and passion of these ZUMBA® instructors from more than 185 countries across the globe, the “Universe” collection is an eclectic cultural mix of design inspiration and passion people feel when they experience ZUMBA® Fitness.

The full collection is now available at zumba.com/shop.


My Take on the Clothes
I like to work out, but when I do I want clothing that is comfortable as well as that moves with me and the ZUMBA wear that I had the opportunity to try above fit both of these criteria. I was impressed at how lightweight the clothes were and how well they breathed while I worked out. If you are looking for some great workout clothes that will really work with you, these are definitely ones for you to check out, you will not be disappointed!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: