Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Burn Notice: Season Six

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

DVD Review - Burn Notice: Season Six

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


Burn Notice: Season Six


About the DVD
There’s trouble in paradise for former CIA operative Michael Westen (Jeffrey Donovan) and his cohorts, and the streets of Miami are hotter – and deadlier – than ever before in the action-packed, adrenaline-charged sixth season of Burn Notice! In hot pursuit of his old nemesis, Michael must take down Anson Fullerton (Jere Burns) and find a way to free Fiona (Gabrielle Anwar) from prison, where she is being targeted by a murderous foe. Michael goes full force to save Fiona as he takes on cold-blooded assassins, diabolical drug cartels, uneasy alliances, and explosive danger at every turn, until an unthinkable tragedy leaves him reeling and rocks his team to the very core.

“Burn Notice: Season 6” Special Features

  • “Matt Nix Gets Burned” – extended storyline featurette
  •  Deleted Scenes from Select Episodes
  • Audio Commentary for “Shockwave” featuring Matt Nix, Renny Harlin, Jeffrey Donovan and Bruce Campbell
  • Gag Reel


My Take on the DVD
This series continues to be great and I was happy to be able to review this as I missed quite a few episodes this season. The writers this season really mixed it up with characters, intentions and so much more, but in my perspective that just keeps he series fresh. I found myself wrapped up in the action and drama of the series itself and thus did not even notice the time going by. For me that is the mark of a good show or movie. If I get lost in the reality around me and get sucked into the story, the show has me hooked! 

I also have to say that I the special features were also an added bonus. I always love watching the deleted scenes to get into the mind of the director.

All-in-all though this was a great season that I would highly recommend to all!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: