Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - If you were me and lived in... South Korea

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Book Review - If you were me and lived in... South Korea

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.




About the Book
In If you were me and lived in... South Korea... Carole P. Roman takes you on a journey this time to Asia, landing in South Korea. Once again, children can learn how life is like for young people on the other side of the globe. From food to famous landmarks, they will learn that's it's easy to find something in common with people in different countries.

My Take on the Book

In this book the author does an amazing job at making the world that much smaller for the readers of this book. She breaks down barriers and allows the people reading to better understand the culture and the people of South Korea.

Outside of this the author takes you through some of the well known and not so well known aspects of the country as she focuses on things like geography, economics, food, sports and much more. You leave reading this book with a lot more information than when you started, or at least I did!

I highly recommend this to any and all young and seasoned readers alike!



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: