Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Things That Go!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Book Review - Things That Go!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


Things That Go!: With 200 Stickers, Puzzles and Games, Fold-Out Pages, and Creative Play


About the Book
Here is a new title in Barron's growing My First Creativity Books series. Little movers and shakers love things that go! Matching shiny race cars, counting at the airport, decorating hot air balloons, and connecting the dots for a super fast surprise will kept them busy for hours!

Things That Go! is based on the popular Creativity Activity Books for older children, these titles are made smaller to suit little hands and are filled with activities that appeal to boys and girls in pre-K through second grade. Every title in the My First Creativity Books series features:


  • Clever coloring exercises
  • Easy connect-the-dot drawing projects
  • Spot-the-difference illustrations
  • Mazes, puzzles, and simple construction activities
  • 200 full-color stickers
  • Fold-out scenes for sticker play


Developed by educational experts to stimulate younger kids' imaginations, My First Creativity Books offer children many hours of learning fun. Illustrations include 28 pages in color.


My Take on the Book
What I loved most about this book was the large mix of activities that were included for the young child to engage with. This book had hours of fun included in one place that could be used while going on a trip or even when around the house on a rainy day. The activities were fun, interactive and my youngest truly enjoyed it. I think most of all though she enjoyed the stickers that were included. With over 200 stickers she was not only decorating the inside of the book but all of us too. This was a fun book that I would highly recommend for those with young children!



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: