About the DVD
Achieve ultimate weight loss at home with Extreme Makeover Weightloss Edition: Bootcamp featuring transformation specialist Chris Powell from ABC’s hit show “Extreme Weight Loss.” Extreme Makeover:
Weight Loss Edition - Bootcamp is available on DVD June 25th from Lionsgate Home Entertainment. Powell will help get you moving to start losing with a program for every body and fitness level. Featuring inspiring past participants from the popular TV show, the program includes four fat-blasting workouts, each more challenging than the last. Once viewers have mastered the levels individually, they can utilize bootcamp workout plans to really take it up a notch! The Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition - Bootcamp DVD will be available for the suggested retail price of $14.98.
- Warm-Up: Set your body in motion and get your heart pumping with Chris’ signature moves designed to limber up for a fun workout.
- Level 1: Begin your transformation and jump-start your metabolism with easy-to-follow exercises that get every muscle moving to start burning fat and calories.
- Level 2: Rev up the calorie burn and melt inches with this low-impact interval workout that challenges the body with five total-body exercises repeated in 45-second bursts.
- Level 3: Up the ante and the fat burn with a calorie-crushing workout that includes five mega moves that shred, sculpt and slim the body with four 20-second blasts each.
- Level 4: Get extreme results with four-minute circuits of hard-core exercises like Mountain Climbers and Squat Jacks designed to torch calories, obliterate fat and sculpt muscles.
- Cool Down: Calm your breathing and soothe challenged muscles with complete-body stretches and movements that protect and invigorate your body from head to toe.
DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
- Custom Workout Option
- Music Only Option
My Take on the DVD
This was a workout DVD that really got me sweating! I really liked the differing levels of challenge on this as it allows you - wherever you are starting to be able to either jump in completely or slowly. Realize though that this DVD will challenge you and will make you work for the outcomes that you want, but it is worth it. Also, the exercises were fun and varied which kept my interest as well.
I thought Chris Powell did a great job and if the results of some of the people using this DVD are any indication, you can definitely slim down by staying with the program and watching what you are eating.
I truly am enjoying this DVD and the exercises within, and recommend it to others as well as a great addition to your own workout!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org