Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - The Grill Daddy Grill Cleaning Tool

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Product Review - The Grill Daddy Grill Cleaning Tool

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


Grill Daddy Grill Cleaning Tool
About the Product
Specially designed to clean and sanitize grills safely and thoroughly, the Grill Daddy easily steams away baked-on food, grease and black residue. This amazing tool releases a measured amount of water that turns to grease-melting steam the instant it touches the preheated grill. This powerful sanitizing, liquefying action literally melts away charred buildup. Featuring replaceable heavy-gauge, stainless-steel brush heads that are dishwasher safe and guaranteed not to gunk up, the Grill Daddy keeps even the largest grills looking brand new and keeps food tasting great without the use of toxic chemicals or the need for back breaking work. Equipped with a handy hang-hook, the Grill Daddy can be conveniently stored away and ready to go whenever the grill master is. The Grill Daddy makes impromptu BBQ’s simple and easy by cleaning the grill in a matter of minutes!

Available for only MSRP $14.99 at many national retailers such as Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowes, Ace Hardware, True Value and Amazon or order online at www.BuyGrillDaddy.com.




My Take on the Product
I love grilling and I love trying new things/tools, so I was excited to try this out to see whether it lived up to the hype that was stated about it. One reason for this is that for me, I tend to use steel wool after I grill, and while it gets the grill clean, it always leaves my hands filthy and greasy, this seemed up front like it solve this problem for me.

In trying the device, I found it easy to fill and once I was done cooking, I was able to use this while the grill was still hot. In turning on the stream of water I noticed  the steam with the device and it did seem to be breaking down the things on the grill. I noticed though that while it worked well at first, if your grill is turned off, you have to move fast as it seems to work best when it is at about 400 degrees or so, providing enough heat so the steam can occur. 
This being said the device does work well and I found that if the grill is too hot for your hand you can also use a grill mitt to safeguard your hand while you clean your grill.


One thing that I did like was that the heads from the device were removable and you could place them in the dishwasher to get them 100% clean.

All-in-all I was impressed and will be continuing to use this in the future!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: