Dad of Divas' Reviews: CLR's New Cleaning Products for Father's Day

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

CLR's New Cleaning Products for Father's Day

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

About the Products
CLR's BBQ Grill Cleaner
This Father’s Day, as you’re prepping to grill out and enjoy some quality time with the family, the last thing you probably want to think about is cleaning up. Well, make clean-up easier this year with CLR's BBQ Grill Cleaner. It makes cleanup simple and easy so everyone can enjoy the meal and relax afterwards. And if you’re prepping your patio space for an outdoor BBQ, CLR’s Outdoor Furniture Cleaner is a fantastic tool as well.


CLR's BBQ Grill Cleaner

CLR® BBQ Grill Cleaner has a powerful foaming trigger spray that cuts through baked on food, grease and grime on a variety of surfaces on your outdoor cooking equipment.


  • Stainless Steel
  • Steel
  • Porcelain Enamel



CLR BBQ Grill Cleaner…

  • Perfect for use on both the inside and outside of your BBQ grill, smoker or deep fryer.
  • Biodegradable and non-toxic.
  • Non-flammable.


CLR’s Outdoor Furniture Cleaner
CLR’s Outdoor Furniture Cleaner
CLR Outdoor Furniture Cleaner is specially formulated to remove outdoor dirt and grime quickly and easily from:


  • Resin
  • Plastic
  • Rattan
  • Wicker
  • Wood
  • Wrought Iron
  • Vinyl
  • PVC
  • Canvas


CLR Outdoor Furniture Cleaner...

  • Safe to use on all outdoor furniture, cushions, awnings, children’s play equipment and more.
  • Contains UV protectants to protect outdoor furniture investments from fading and discoloration.
  • Non-abrasive with a clean "outdoor" scent.
  • Ready to use, trigger spray bottle.
  • Part of the quality CLR family.


My Take on the Products
I loved being able to try these, especially at the beginning of the summer! After the winter our furniture is always filthy and needs a good cleaning, but regular cleaners do not do much good. In using this outdoor furniture cleaner I found that the product did a great job at seeping through the grime and once I let it sit on there for a bit and used a bit of elbow grease the grime soon disappeared. Now my furniture is looking great!

I also grill a lot over the summer and one of the things that tends to always cause me problems is the grease that comes off the grill and coats the exterior of my stainless steel Weber grill. I have used other cleaners in the past, but have found that they usually do not work that well and that I have to continuously reapply the product to be able to get it clean. I found with this product that only one application was enough to break through the grease and this alone made my day.

Both of these products lived up to the quality I have come to expect with CLR and I for one will be keeping these products on my must use list for the future!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: