Cold-EEZE reduces the duration of the common cold by nearly half.
It actually shortens your cold to help you get well sooner!
Here are a few things you should know:
- Cold-EEZE treatment should begin as soon as possible when the very first symptoms of a cold start to appear, such as scratchy or sore throat, coughing, stuffiness, etc.
- The Cold-EEZE brand is the #1 pharmacist-recommended zinc cold remedy. (Source: Pharmacy Times OTC survey – June 2011, page 18)
- Cold-EEZE uses natural flavors and has no preservatives or colors. It is non-drowsy, non-agitating and does not affect blood pressure.
- Cold-EEZE has millions of fans!
I was impressed in trying the products that I was sent as they truly did help stop a cold before it gets too strong, and being a parent this is so important as you do not want to be laid out with a cold for long, otherwise your kids may take over and the home goes down in shambles!
Maty’s is unearthing the age-old tradition of all-natural remedies, good for the body and the environment. They have carefully crafted safe, all-natural treatments for your child--and for you! With their products you can be sure that you are getting the finest, most effective ingredients without any dangerous side effects.
I tried Maty's Adult Cough Syrup. What I loved about it was that it:
- This syrup begins with real antioxidant rich buckwheat honey. Many of Mother Nature’s most powerful immune and support ingredients are then added. Unlike traditional over-the-counter cold medicines, this product is food based and there are no harmful side effects. You can have peace of mind as well as a peaceful night’s sleep!
- The syrup tastes great and works fast
Both of these brands were great and were ones that I would highly recommend as they promote natural healing, but even more than that, they are great tasting and work amazingly well!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com