Dad of Divas' Reviews: New Spring Kids Socks by New Balance

Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Spring Kids Socks by New Balance

Spring is here and kids toes will feel great in these socks that keep feet dry and looking good. Bright accents and a genuinely "cushy" feel, New Balance Kids No Show offers moisture management and stability fit arch support designed to keep kids playing for hours in sustained comfort.

Even the tiniest toes will feel great in these socks that keep feet dry while still looking cute. With bright accents and a genuinely "cushy" feel, the New Balance Kids No Show sock offers moisture management and stability fit arch support designed to keep kids playing for hours in sustained comfort.

Stability Fit Arch Support and Hold technology provides gentle compression to support the arch, relieving arch-related pain or discomfort
  • Lightning Dry® socks have a soft hand and wicking technology for maximum comfort
  • Comfort toe seam
  • Y heel pocket fit
  • Body: 68% Polyester, 27% Cotton, 4% Spandex, 1% Nylon
  • $9.99/6pk
My Take on the Socks
Color and comfort come together in these new New Balance socks. My daughter thought that these socks were cool and they loved the colors. I liked how thick they were as she is usually pretty rough on socks and I could tell that these would last her a long time without wearing through. All-in-all these were great socks that I would highly recommend to all!



All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

fancy dress said...

You know, I am really interested in this topic, and I would like to learn more about it. I would be grateful if you'll write more on it.