video contest. Capture a video of your pet at its most hilarious moment and send it to email@example.com. Participants could win up to $1000.
Freaky Pets is a popular new product from Abandon Entertainment that combines reversible plush creatures (cute on one side/cranky on the other) with a browser based 3D virtual world for kids (and adults) of all ages.
Join in the fun at www.freakypets.com.
All videos must include a Freaky Pets image, product or musical component. Freaky Pets music can be streamed for free through Jango.com, and images are available at www.freakypets.com. There will be four prizes in the following categories, and one grand prize winner.
- Most Cute: $300
- Most Cranky: $300
- Most Creative: $300
- Most Loveable (animal rescue groups only): $500
- Grand Prize: $1,000
The winners of the Most Cute, Cranky, Creative and Loveable prizes (chosen by AIE) will be announced on March 16th. Fans will determine the grand prize winner by voting at http://store.freakypets.com/contest-videos. Winners will receive a gift certificate to their choice of popular stores (including BestBuy, Apple,
Staples, and Petco). Additional prizes, including plush toys and gift certificates to the FP online store, will be awarded to fan favorites.
Official Submission Guidelines:
- All videos must include a Freaky Pets image, product or musical component. FreakyPets music can be streamed for free through Jango.com, and images are available at www.freakypets.com.
- Videos should not exceed 3 minutes in length.
- Submissions must be received by March 14, 2012.
- To submit an entry, upload your video to a video sharing website (YouTube) and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Videos may only be submitted by contestants aged 18 or over.
- No animals may be hurt or abused in the making of the video.
- Abusive or foul language/actions will result in automatic disqualification.
- Any music or images (other than those from Freaky Pets) used in the video must either be owned by the submitter or in the public domain.
- By submitting a video, the fan gives AIE the right to use their submission as they choose.
- Videos will be screened by AIE to ensure that they adhere to the above rules. Videos that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible, and will not be included on the contest page.
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com