Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: The Friendship Express

Sunday, February 12, 2012

DVD Review - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: The Friendship Express

About the DVD
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: The Friendship Express will arrive on DVD on February 28, 2012, from Shout! Factory in collaboration with Hasbro Studios. Featuring 5 pony-riffic episodes, Friendship is Magic: The Friendship Express will also offer bonus features such as Meet the Ponies, sing-a-longs and coloring sheets. It will also include “Yipper Caper,” the very first episode of the new Pound Puppies series.

In My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: The Friendship Express, the benevolent Princess Celestia, ruler of Equestria, selects unicorn Twilight Sparkle for a very important assignment - to learn about the most important magic of all: friendship. With her new friends, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, Twilight sets out on amazing adventures, and they all learn what it means to be true friends.

The My Little Pony Friendship is Magic series is currently airing on The HUB.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: The Friendship Express is priced at $14.97 and is now available for pre-order at Amazon.com http://tinyurl.com/bqzbu3d and the Shout! Factory store http://www.shoutfactorystore.com/prod.aspx?pfid=5257652.

My Take on the DVD
My daughters are big fans of this series. Seeing that we have the HUB on cable, they have had the opportunity to watch this and experience the "Magic" of the My Little Pony characters. As a parent though I have to say that I am continually impressed with the caliber of the shows and the messages that they convey and this only continues on this DVD. The show covers BIG issues such as friendship, trust, sharing and so much more. On top of this the show is filled with some great animation as well. All-in-all, any fan of the My Little Pony enterprise will enjoy this new addition to the body of work!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: