The Emmy-award winning Family Feud first aired in the U.S. over 30 years ago and is one of the most iconic game shows in broadcast history. It continues to be one of the top-rated game shows on the air today. The scoreboard, “Survey Says!” and “Fast Money Round” have become part of pop culture and are recognizable elements in the video game that is a fun-for-the-family experience.
The Family Feud 2012 game is fun that players of all ages can enjoy! With over 2000 plus new questions, 16 theme weeks and up to 10 players. Just like in the TV show, Family Feud 2012 pits two families against each other in a contest to name the most popular responses to survey-type questions posed to 100 people. The first family that amasses 300 points through multiple game rounds wins.
- 2000+ survey questions for high replay value.
- 16 Theme weeks: Play alone or cooperatively with up to five* family members against the 48 kooky AI families.
- Party mode: Two to Ten* players can face off in two teams.
- Opponents families are progressively more challenging as players advance in the game.
- User-friendly gameplay via helper tools to keep fun flowing without interruption. Includes spell checker, synonyms comparison and word shortcuts.
- Unlock the week’s unique alcove to customize your family’s identity by completing any of the 16 theme weeks.
I always loved the game show and now I can say that we love the WII game too. This game was a lot of fun for the whole family. We played against the computer and found that the controls were easy enough to use and the graphics were good as well. The game uses MII characters, but intersperses this with clips from the actual show that you can collect as you play the game which are fun! The only thing you have to be careful of is that you must move fast as you are using your WII remote to type in your answer. Luckily they have provided some answers in a drop down list that you can select which is very nice!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org