Dad of Divas' Reviews: Smithsonian Mission Museum: Case of the Missing Mummy - A Very Fun Game!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Smithsonian Mission Museum: Case of the Missing Mummy - A Very Fun Game!

About the Game
Number of Players: 2
Ages: 7+
Age Category: Family

A Mummy is on the loose in the museum! Your mission is to work together to reveal the spell that will stop the mummy from escaping into the city. As a team, you’ll decode secret messages, answer questions and complete puzzles to lead you to the spell that returns the mummy back to its case.

Discovery Bay Games is proud to partner with Smithsonian Institute, America’s national educational facility with 19 museums, 9 research centers and over 140 affiliate museums around the world.

My Take on the Game
My family loves mysteries and this game mixes the idea of mystery with history, a great combination if you ask me! My wife and I as well as my oldest daughter played this and it led to a fun night of laughs and intrigue. The game itself was easy enough to understand and to play and I can tell that this will be one that we will be coming back to in the near future as it provided us with some great family fun for game night. I enjoyed some of the puzzles that you had to solve to work your way through the game and I know that you and your family will too! I highly recommend this game to all!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-----------------------------------------------------
 New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: