Dad of Divas' Reviews: Toy Review - Power Ranger Samurai BeetleZord And Green Ranger

Friday, December 2, 2011

Toy Review - Power Ranger Samurai BeetleZord And Green Ranger

About the Toy
Straight from the TV show comes these awesome booster Samurai Zords to help battle against evil! Each Zord Vehicle comes with a posed MegaMode Ranger ready for battle! Or collect any of the 4 inch Power Rangers figures and they can ride on the Zord Vehicle also! Each Zord features its own unique gimmick when rolling across the ground to seek out and defeat evil villains. As part of the ZordBuilder collection introduced in 2010, the Zord Vehicles combine with the Deluxe Vehicle (#31560) by morphing to connect and create your own personal Zord! Provide a powerful boost to your Deluxe Megazord (#31575) by connecting the Zord Vehicles to battlize your Megazord. Or collect all the Zord Vehicles and combine them together to create the Samurai BattleWing Zord as seen in the TV show!


My Take on the Toy
I was surprised to find the amazing detail of this toy. I remember having action figures like this when I was growing up and they were not always as agile (in regards to flexibility) as well as detailed in features as this was. I was impressed with the overall likeness that this toy provides the child who plays with it as it does mirror what you see on the screen in regards to the show. The toy is well constructed and durable and I can tell that any fan of the power rangers would just love to have this as a part of their collection!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: