Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Glee - The Concert

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DVD Review - Glee - The Concert

About the DVD
Nominated for a Golden Globe® for Best Television Comedy, audiences everywhere can see TV’s hottest musical sensation as a full length feature film when GLEE: THE CONCERT MOVIE comes to Blu-ray and DVD from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment on December 20th. Enjoy the breath-taking concert experience like never before with new exciting never-before-seen and extended performances, clips of fans’ favorite characters, exclusive extras and more, all from the comfort of your living room.

Featuring everyone’s favorite Glee stars including Lea Michele, Jane Lynch, Cory Monteith, Chris Colfer, Dianna Agron, Darren Criss, Mark Salling, Naya Rivera, Heather Morris and the rest of the Glee cast. GLEE: THE CONCERT MOVIE features fan favorite hits recorded live from the sold-out nationwide concert.

My Take on the DVD
While I did not see this in the movie theater, I did watch this last night and had a blast tapping my feet and experiences the music, sights and sounds of everything GLEE. I have to be honest and say that I do not watch every episode of GLEE every week, but the ones that I have watched have been great and are filled with scenarios that many young adults have to experience and realize as they become adults. That being said this concert event was a great one and you will find many of your favorite GLEE songs within it. I was happy to see that there were so many songs within the movie as I was not expecting as many as were presented. All-in-all, if you enjoy GLEE or if you simply enjoy good music and an entertaining film, watch this, as it will put a smile on your face and music into your heart!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

2 comments:

DVD Replication said...

I have missed that event but will get its full dvd soon because i heard that was a freat event.

Minta's Creations said...

Stopping by from Alexa Drop Hop!
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/