To take advantage of this package, guests must plan to stay at Namale now through February 28, 2012. Couples can also expect extra perks upon their arrival at the resort.
Namale’s Holiday Romance Package includes two free nights in any bure or villa, plus the following amenities:
- All Meals - Full service breakfasts, 3-course lunches and 5-course dinners and snack in between each meal
- All beverages including beer, liquor, red and white wines and champagne
- Round trip transfers to and from Savusavu Airport
- Fully stocked and daily replenished mini-bar
- Daily laundry service
- Complimentary access to the Namale Fitness Centre, Kava Bowl (Indoor Entertainment Centre) and Hydrotherapy Room at the Namale Spa and Sanctuary
- Complimentary activities include freshwater pools, snorkeling, kayaking, horseback riding, golfing, volleyball, bowling, virtual golf, waterfall hikes, movie theatre and more!
Offering 19 bures and villas of award-winning accommodations, along with 120 on-call staff members, Namale caters to anything their guests could ever need or want. Set on a volcanic cliff near an opaque rain forest, the Namale Fiji Spa and Sanctuary provides world-class treatments, ancient aromas, soothing rhythms and skilled therapists to guide guests on unforgettable journeys of rediscovery.
Namale is the getaway for romance, relaxation, pampering and a spiritual renewal. Located on the edge of the Koro Sea in Savusavu, Fiji, the award-winning, five-star resort and spa has received numerous accolades, including One of the 50 Most Romantic Places on Earth by Luxury Magazine and 2010 World Travel Award as Fiji’s leading Spa Resort. The 525 acre resort and spa boasts 19 unique villas and bures, a world-class spa that merges ancient wisdoms with the knowledge of modern medical sciences and research to create a generous variety of activities.
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com