The Price Is Right® Decades game brings all the excitement of the show to your home. Feel the thrill of being called to “COME ON DOWN!” Players participate in Contestant’s Row and through challenges of pricing games, including Plinko, Cliff Hangers and Punch-A-Bunch. Spin the Wheel for the chance at a pay-off at the Showdown! The Price Is Right Decades allows players to experience over 40 pricing games from all four decades of the show: 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00s, and thousands of items up for bid. The new game includes rare pricing games taken from The Price Is Right TV show vault, and new games not included in any previous The Price Is Right video game. And for the first time ever, play pricing games simultaneously with up to 4 players in both multiplayer modes.
- 2 Game modes: Single Player, Multiplayer local. For the first time ever, play pricing games simultaneously with up to 4 players in multiplayer mode.
- Over 40 pricing games from all 4 decades of the show: 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00s, and thousands of items up for bid.
- Includes rare pricing games taken from The Price Is Right TV show vault, and new games not included in any previous The Price Is Right video game.
- Pricing games now in 3D for stunning visual effects.
- Authentic show music and game sounds for a true-to-TV game play experience.
- Unlock pricing games and bonus “funniest moments” video from the show.
My Take on the Game
This was always a fun show to watch when I was a kid and now Ubisoft has come out with another great game that captures some of the best moments in the game's history and some of the best games too. I have to be honest and say that when I first played the game in multiplayer mode, I was confused as it did not tell you what decade you were in and you were left a bit guessing, based on the items being sold what you should bid for the items themselves. Also, in both the single player and multiplayer I found the small picture that they used to show the video clip of the item for sale was very small and sometimes very difficult to see. In saying this I will say that I did enjoy playing the single player version though as it was just a bit different than the multiplayer and you get the chance to have an actual showcase showdown which is fun. The best part of this game was the games that they allow you to play (Go Plinko!).
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org