Dad of Divas' Reviews: Game Review - Petz Fantasy 3D, Nintendo 3DS

Monday, December 12, 2011

Game Review - Petz Fantasy 3D, Nintendo 3DS

About the Game
Discover and take care of your very own fantasy pets in an immersive, whimsical 3D environment full of floating islands, magical lands and snow-topped mountains. Nurture magical eggs that hatch surprising pets, such as unicorns, dragons and red pandas, each with their own personality and power. Bond with your fantasy pets as they react to you in 3D like actual pets! And teach them to transform into objects to keep them secret from your parents!











KEY FEATURES

  • Hatch and collect 20 magic pets, each with their own personality and humor!
  • Take care of life-like pets - feed them, clean them & learn their preferences, from cotton candy to Tabasco sauce.
  • Realistic reactions bring pet-sim to life - Petz react to your actions in 3D, i.e. licking you, putting paw up to welcome you, and 360 jumps when they’re excited.
  • Explore an immersive 3D world as you teach them magical powers - through NEW fun mini-games, teach them to fly, speed, breathe ice and spit fire.
  • Keep them hidden from your parents - teach them to morph into household objects like toasters and lamps, and watch them transform in 3D!
  • Augmented reality features - use the 3DS camera to decrypt codes on cards and discover new 3D realistic creatures, outfits and accessories!



My Take on the Game
I remember games like this when I was a kid and I always liked it then and now playing this game, I am reminded much of the old game but am amazed to find how much this game has taken the old games that I used to play to the next level.

In giving this to my daughter she had a blast with the game. Not only did she love making new pets, she loved the mythical creatures, caring from them, raising them.

The graphics in this game were awesome and my daughter could not have enough of the game, in fact she is playing it as I write this!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Didnt come with AR cards, Ubisoft no help at all,said they didnt know and to go back to where I bought the game, went there and they dont know either!!! did you get AR cards with yours or do we get them seperately?