Dad of Divas' Reviews: Kroger's Truly Awesome Cookies Are Tasty Buy a Bit Crunchy for my Taste

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kroger's Truly Awesome Cookies Are Tasty Buy a Bit Crunchy for my Taste



If you enjoy cookies that are like Chips Ahoy the you will love the new Kroger Truly Awesome Cookies. They are large and crunchy and have a ton of Chocolate Chips within them.

For me, I would say that the cookies themselves have great taste. Yet the only thing I did not like as much was how crunchy they were. You see, I am more of the type of person that enjoys cookies that are soft, such as the right out of the oven type.

Not that these cookies are bad in any sense as they are not, but for me they would not be my first pick due to my own taste.

I will say though that my daughters loved the cookies and thought that they were delicious. They asked for more and more and were continually amazed at how large they were.

The only other thing that I would have liked would have been a few more cookies within the package themselves as you only receive around 6 cookies in a pack. Now seeing that the cookies were quite large that was ok, but I always like my cookies to last me a few days at least.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: