Dad of Divas' Reviews: Blu-Ray Review - Cars 2

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blu-Ray Review - Cars 2

About the Blu-Ray
From the creators of CARS and TOY STORY 3 comes a new, laugh-out-loud, heartwarming adventure geared for the entire family. Star race car Lightning McQueen (Owen Wilson) and the incomparable tow truck Mater (Larry the Cable Guy) take their friendship on the road from Radiator Springs to exciting new places when they head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix!




Download Printable Cars 2 Maintenance Activities!

My Take on the Blu-Ray
I never know what to expect in sequels, especially when it comes to Disney. There has been some great ones and ones that I would not want to see again, but even beyond Disney this can be the case. In the case of this movie though I was impressed. I did not see this in the movie theater, but in watching this movie at home my kids were entranced and while they loved the first Cars movie, they were just as engrossed in this movie too. The story line was fun, engaging and kept all of our interest from beginning to end. The quality of the Blu-ray was so vivid, I cannot say enough great things about the quality of this!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally I wasn’t disappointed with the movie at all and my kids loved it too. My kids like Mater’s character a lot in this one. It’s definitely worth seeing at least once with the little ones. If you don’t want to shell out the money to buy it, then one way you can see it is by using the new Blockbuster Movie Pass to save some money. There are over 100,000 titles to choose from like Cars 2 and TV shows and games you can get through the mail. Plus you can get 5 in-store exchanges per month with no due dates or late fees. (That’s something you can’t do with Netflix….) Check it out!