Dad of Divas' Reviews: Racertreadz - a Unique New Shoe Concept

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Racertreadz - a Unique New Shoe Concept

About Racer TreadzRacerTreadz was founded with the Race Fan in mind. Our goal was to provide the fans with an authentic piece of race history. A product made from something that had significance to the drivers and teams during the race. We wanted to give fans “A Real Piece of the Race”. With that in mind, RaceTreadz Flip Flops were created. We entered into an exclusive licensing agreement with Good Year Racing which give us access to the tires used in NASCAR races. This was a great moment for us, the start of the RacerTreadz product line.






My Take on the Product
These sandles were not only comfortable, but that were truly unique. I know that any person who is a fan of racing would find these shoes to be very cool. I mean who else can say that they are wearing the shoes made from a past race car, I now can! What was best about these shoes (outside of how cool it was based on what I said previously) was the fact that they were so comfortable to wear. I have had other pairs of sandles in the past, but these were better than many of the other pairs!

If you are in the market for a unique gift, look no further!



All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader 
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: