Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: The Hour of Magic

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: The Hour of Magic

Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: The Hour of Magic

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
I, Geronimo Stilton, was amazed to find myself called back to the Kingdom of Fantasy for another adventure. Blossom, Queen of the Fairies, needed my help -- time itself was under threat!
Something evil was making the hands of the magical Tick Tock Timepiece spin faster and faster. It was causing Blossom to age at an alarming rate . . . and if she perished, so would the entire Kingdom of Fantasy! Holey cheese! It was up to me to restore time and harmony to the land. Could I do it before the clock reached its final hour?



My Take on the Book
This is an amazing book that brings together great characters and a great story. You get to be brought beyond the typical fantasy that you usually see in the Geronimo Stilton stories. This was a wonderfully written story that is filled with adventure, humor and a ton of fantasy too. This was very fun to read and if you love Geronimo Stilton, you will love this story too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: