Dad of Divas' Reviews: Game Review - Swish Jr.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Game Review - Swish Jr.

About the Game
Swish Jr. is an adaptation of the wildly popular Swish for younger players. A Swish is made when two cards (or more) are stacked on top of each other so that the solid shapes fill in the matching shape and color outlines. In order to make a Swish, the cards may be rotated and flipped, but must lay on top of each other in the same direction so that the blue borders on the cards line up. Swish Jr. is loads of fun and develops visual and spatial thinking skills. Learn to move the cards in your mind and you'll be an expert at making Swishes.



My Take on the Game
My oldest daughter and I had a blast playing this game together. It took us a little time to get the hang of it, but once we did we had a lot of fun with it. While I have not played the original game, I have to say that if it is anything like this, I know that I would enjoy that too. If you enjoy playing games together this is definitely one to play together! What is best though is the carrying case as we were able to take it on the road with us when we traveled.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: