Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD review - SlugTerra: Return Of The Shane Gang

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DVD review - SlugTerra: Return Of The Shane Gang


About the DVD
Eli Shane is determined to be the greatest Slugslinging hero of them all! Only by collecting, training and dueling with little critters called SLUGS can Eli and his team hope to defeat the forces of evil. Did we mention the part where the slugs transform into powerful magical beasts? That part’s AWESOME!

Slugterra is an epic sci-fi comedy/adventure set deep underground, where the ammo’s live (literally!) and only the quick survive! In this luminous, high-tech, underground world, every cavern holds a new adventure, a new battle and weird little slugs to be discovered!

My Take on the DVD
I had never seen this series before, but was interested to see what it was all about. I have say that I was impressed with the writing in the series, I am the artistry in the cartoon itself. Also, the writing in the DVD itself was quite strong, and though I would see many boys flocking to the series, my girls also enjoyed as well. The DVD was fun and about my girls to experience something new which opened their eyes to a new series that now they want to find more of.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: