Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Too Small for My Big Bed

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Book Review - Too Small for My Big Bed

About the Book
Piper is a very active little tiger cub who loves jumping and climbing all day long. Every day, with Mommy tiger there to encourage him, Piper learns to do something new--and do it all by himself. But when bedtime arrives, Piper dislikes the dark night, and he especially dislikes sleeping all alone in his bed. He wakes up in the middle of each night, and feeling all alone, he goes to Mommy so he can sleep cuddled up in her bed. How can Mommy tiger help him overcome his fear so that he can sleep alone the whole night through? Both parents and toddlers will recognize an all too familiar situation--and how to solve it--as Mom or Dad reads this story aloud to their little boy or girl. Attractive color illustrations on every page.

My Take on the Book
I recall my youngest granddaughter even after reading stories, saying prayers, and lots of kisses and hugs still wanting me to lay beside her and hold her hand while she fell asleep. So what a perfect story this would have been to share with her. Maybe you have a little one like her at bedtime.

The mother tiger and her cub display all the emotions a toddler and mother have as bedtime becomes a reality each night. Mother tiger helps her cub to gain confidence as any mother would do with her child. It is a beautiful story for a mother and child to share~~ helping the toddler to move toward their bedtime independence.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: