Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Complete Idiot's Guide to Picture Puzzles, Vol. 2

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Book Review - The Complete Idiot's Guide to Picture Puzzles, Vol. 2

About the Book 
People love puzzles and games. It's not a recent phenomenon, although lately an intense and growing interest in both Sudoku and poker has emerged. Now picture puzzles are hot, and who better to put out a fun book of picture puzzles than the Complete Idiot's Guide(r) series?

In The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to Picture Puzzles, Vol. 2 readers will find:

  • Full-color picture puzzles for all levels and ranges of ability 
  • Pictures appropriate for all ages 
  • Whacky, funny, silly, whimsical, and oddball pictures 
  • An easy-to-use answer key 


My Take on the Book
 

These were challenging! If you like to be given a visually challenging guide that will keep you engaged for some time, look no further as this book was amazing and kept me looking and looking for small nuances in the pictures for a ton of time. I even had my daughters try these out and they too had a blast. This was much different than some of the Complete Idiot's Guides that I have read in the past, but I simply loved it and found that the style and format of the book lent to a fun engaging read and time well spent (in my humble opinion).

Overall, a great book that will challenge and delight all!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: