Dad of Divas' Reviews: Kids EZ Match from Gold Toe make a Parents Job Easy

Friday, September 23, 2011

Kids EZ Match from Gold Toe make a Parents Job Easy

Matching your kid’s socks is now as EZ as 1-2-3. With the Gold Toe EZ MATCH® sizing system the number of gold rings on the toe indicates the sock size: small, medium, and large. EZ MATCH® is a proven winner and moms love it.

So no matter what size your child is in the EZ Match system provides you with simplicity to make shopping quick and fun and what's best is that you get a great pair of socks too.
I was able to try out the new kids PowerSox, and let me tell you, I was impressed. Too often, especially with as hard as my kids play, socks wear thin quickly. These socks though are built for wear and tear. They are thick, but comfortable, and what I liked best was that there were so many to choose from. Even if you look at the Fall/Winter line that is coming out you would be amazed to find that it is not just the white socks of old, but there are so many colors and designs now that are available.

Needless to say, I am impressed and I know you will be as well. If you are looking for unsurpassed quality as well as style, look no further than gold toe!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: