Dad of Divas' Reviews: Handvibes Offer Fun for All Kids!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Handvibes Offer Fun for All Kids!

The Handvibes are novelty rubber rings with interesting words on them in different colors. Featuring words and sayings such as “Rad,” “BFF,” “Epic,” “Dude,” “Boo-Yah,” “ROFL” and many more, HandVibes are a fun way for kids to display their attitudes on their fingertips. Adding to the collectability of HandVibes are ten rare black or blue swirl emoticon designs featuring smiley faces, winks, smirks and more, which are randomly inserted into just one out of every six ring packs. Since HandVibes are sold in packs with two visible rings plus a third ‘Mystery Ring’ contained in a hidden compartment, every purchase will have an element of surprise as kids discover if their Mystery Ring is one of the rare emoticon designs.

www.handvibes.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HandVibes/189269214458822

With nine vibrant colors, 25 unique sayings and ten hard-to-find emoticon designs for a total of 235 unique rings in all, HandVibes are poised to become the newest craze in kids’ collectible, tradable fashion.

My Take on the RingsT
hese rings were fun and my daughters thought that they were cool. I was provided with two variety packets so I was able to try out six rings (Yes I said six... as at first it looks like only two rings, but then you are surprised to find that there is an extra one). When I gave them to my daughters they wanted to put them on right away. The words that I received were appropriate. I checked out the website and saw that there were so many ones that were available (some of which were ones that I did not think my daughters needed to wear). All-in-all though these were a new take on the silly ring as they had the fun saying on them. They also are much thicker than silly bandz or silly ringz. I did like these and I know my daughters did also. If they are a baromoter of the future, these rings may have a BIG future!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: