Dad of Divas' Reviews: Balloonatiks - A New Group of Superheroes

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Balloonatiks - A New Group of Superheroes



The Balloonatiks are a group of crazy superheroes that are made up of, you guessed it, balloons. These superheroes are not your neighborhood spiderman type of superheroes, yet they still save the day! I had not seen this cartoon before, but I am a sucker for superheroes, so I was excited to watch and see what I thought. To be honest, I was impressed. I was drawn in by the story and laughed at some of the crazy antics that the heroes get into.

What I didn't know going into the story itself was that the superheroes are really five ordinary teens that were mysteriously transformed into rubbery, shape-stretching super heroes who take on any of the evil-doers that dare to threaten Hot Air City. Flator, Squeeker, Airbrain, Sparky, Bouncer and Leaky are the heroes you find in the series.
Produced in state-of-the-art CGI animation and a unique style of presentation, Balloonatiks: The Collector's DVD is a long-awaited addition to The Balloonatiks' growing catalog of popular kids' entertainment, which already includes two paperbacks, a series of comics and games, and an interactive website.

I highly recommend the series and believe that you will find it funny, as well as entertaining!


You can find out more about the show itself by visiting - http://balloonatiks.com/

If you want to find the new Collector’s DVD you can find it on Amazon!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: