Dad of Divas' Reviews: Stay Warm with Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stay Warm with Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners

Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg



Maybe it’s not a bone-chilling 0 degrees anymore, but Reynolds believes that satisfying comfort foods are still an essential part to keeping warm this winter. For a cold weather cure, look no further than your kitchen’s slow cooker to prepare simple, hearty meals for the whole family.

Without compromising cook time or taste, Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners make clean-up a no-brainer – just toss the liners when you’re done! Let dinner warm you from the inside out with Reynold’s family-friendly slow cooker recipes like spinach and bacon breakfast casserole, chunky beef vegetable soup, and glazed cinnamon apples. Visit ReynoldsKitchens.com for more slow cooker recipe inspiration.

Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners


My Take on the Product
I tried these liners with some chili that I made and I have to say I was completely impressed. Many times in the past when using my slow cooker, with the amount of time it took to cook it inevitably left a mess baked onto the sides of the slow cooker. No more now. These liners work wonderfully and made it so easy to clean up afterward. I was very impressed with how this worked overall and I now know that this is something that I will be using in the future to make my slow cooker cooking that much easier!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great recipes. They all look good. Slow cookers are the best when it comes to a perfect cooking. They are cheap and easily available online. Then Click Here Slow Cooker Liners USA More I