Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - If You Were Me and Lived in Turkey

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Book Review - If You Were Me and Lived in Turkey

If You Were Me and Lived in Turkey
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Number four in a series of world culture, If You Were Me and Lived in... Turkey, explores cultural differences through a child's understanding. A respectful and lively treatment of the subtle differences of the people from different parts of the globe we share. Join Carole P.Roman as she travels to learn out the people, culture, and customs of the people Turkey.



My Take on the Book
I have had the chance at reading many of Carol's book in the past and love sharing the world with my kids as her books allow. This book was a very interesting read and you get to transport your whole family to Turkey. One of the things we liked doing while reading this was use the internet to learn even more. We used Google Earth to see the country as well as explored some of the other customs that were explored in the book too. My kids particularly liked the idea of Childrens' Day (I think they would like that day every day). All-in-all this was a great book for the whole family and one that I highly recommend!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Carole P. Roman said...

Once again, thanks Christopher! I am delighted that your family enjoyed the book. Watch for India, Australia and Russia coming soon!