Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Twelve Months of Michigan

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Book Review - The Twelve Months of Michigan

The Twelve Months of Michigan

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
A colorful fun journey for the whole family! Travel through the state of Michigan with a family of field mice, lead by Pirate Paul and Ana Mae Mouse. Learn not just the state symbols but travel through the months and see some of the unique and beautiful places that make Michigan great! Written and Illustrated by AnnieMarie E. Chiaverilla her first in the series The Twelve Months. Enjoy the journey!

The Twelve Months of Michigan


My Take on the Book
As a Michigander, I love my State and love sharing everything about the State with my children. This book takes Michigan and shares so much of it with the world, both the things you would expect and the unexpected. The book is beautifully done and illustrated and each page gives you so many tiny tidbits of information that you can share with your whole family. This is the type of book that is a keepsake for the entire family and I know that we have now been introduced to some great new facts (who knew there was a State sand). I loved the lyrical nature of the book and you will too.  This is definitely a book that I will be sharing with others!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: