Everyone knows the Big Game is not just about the athletic competition, it’s also about the food. So if you’re looking to score big points with friends and family at your Big Game Party, try French’s® new Jalapeno Popper Dip.
According to Food Business News, jalapeno-flavored appetizers grew 22% over the past year and entrees featuring the moderately-spiced pepper rose about 10%. Requiring only five simple ingredients, including 100% natural French’s Mustard and fresh jalapenos, flavor fans give French’s Jalapeno Popper Dip high scores for both taste and convenience. With every spirited bite, it’s easy to see why this is a must-have recipe for any game day menu.
“The beauty of this dip is that it can be served hot or cold and packs a lot of flavor,” says Timo Oluschinsky, Senior Brand Manager for French’s Mustard. “The profile is bold yet it appeals to a broad audience; one seeking adventures in taste, but not overpowered by a single ingredient.” The combination of jalapenos and French’s Mustard, blended with the cream cheese, results in an exciting flavor experience that pairs well with crackers, chips and even fresh vegetables.
In addition to recipe ideas, French’s® is also offering some game day activity for the non-football fans at your party. The company will be rolling out “The Other Big Game,” a trivia game that engages non-sports fans with the broadcast on air. To play the game, go to French’s® Facebook page and click on The Other Big Game logo and do the following:
- Click on “options” below. Download, then print and distribute to party guests.
- Have everyone fill it out the game card before the game starts.
- Reward the winner handsomely.
If you are not sure of an answer, you can go to French’s® Facebook page for the official results after the game.
So try the delicious dip recipe below and also visit www.frenchs.com for additional game day recipes.
JALAPENO POPPER DIP
This dip has all of the great flavors of jalapeno poppers without the work. The hardest thing about this dip is not eating it all yourself!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend or cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup French’s® Classic Yellow® Mustard or French’s® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 jalapenos peppers, seeded and diced or 1 can (4 oz.) diced jalapenos, drained
- 2 tbsp. Panko bread crumbs, toasted (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over dip just before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Makes 3 cups
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com