Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - My Giant Fold-Out Wild Animals

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Book Review - My Giant Fold-Out Wild Animals

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
This sturdy board book features bold, bright colors and crisp photos that seem to pop right off the page. But the best surprise…each page expands to a giant 13 ½" x 13 ½" sheet! In Wild Animals, Little hands can unfold the pages to learn fun facts about wonderful wild animals. (Ages 3–5)


My Take on the Book
This was a great book that has amazing images and fun facts for the young reader. My kindergartner and I read this together and we had fun reading and sharing together throughout this book. She said she loved all of the pictures (especially the monkey) and she learned a lot too. This was a great book!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: