Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Love Is Me Buying You This Book

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Book Review - Love Is Me Buying You This Book

Love Is Me Buying You This Book
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
A hilarious collection of ways to tell your special someone that they're totally the cat's meow.

Waldo Pancake is loved by millions for his bestselling merchandise—featuring hilariously sarcastic, arrestingly poignant messages characterized by his own special brand of humor. This beautifully designed little book is affectionate yet witty, and perfect for those who are seeking a gift for that special person but don't want to pile on the mush.

Sentiments include:

  • I only have eyes for you. And TV.
  • You had me at whatever it was you just said.
  • When I put my arm around you, sometimes it's to rest my arm.




My Take on the Book
This was a hilarious book. I read through it once and laughed all the way through it and when I got to the end I read it again. Then I started sharing the sentiments with my wife and she too laughed (at most of the sentiments - she rolled her eyes at some too). This is a great book to give as a gift or simply to have around the house for others to read, as it is funny and a quick read!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: