Dad of Divas' Reviews: Blu-ray Review - Raise the Titanic

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Blu-ray Review - Raise the Titanic

Raise the Titanic
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Movie
Based on Clive Cussler's best-selling novel*Raise the Titanic is the story of the most famous passenger liner*and the treasures that may lie with it's remains! When it's discovered that the sunken Titanic has rare mineral on board that could be used to power a sound beam that will knock any missile out of the air when entering us airspace*it's a race to dig it up between the Americans and the Russians!



My Take on the Movie
My daughter is a BIG fan of anything Titanic and to be honest I did not realize at first the connection to the Clive Cussler movie, but soon into the movie I realized it and was very excited as I have read all of the Dirk Pitt novels and seen the other movies that have been made from the books too. The movie has some great moments with action, intrigue and even the Titanic. While we now know that the Titanic sank in two pieces this movie takes the premise that it did not and it could be saved, a great concept not only for the time when the book was written, but also when the movie was made. In all this was a great movie and my whole family enjoyed it and so will yours!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: