Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - May I Kiss You

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Book Review - May I Kiss You

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
May I Kiss You? is an in-depth look at the realities of dating and intimacy. While most people simply "make their move" on a date, Mike Domitrz reveals why asking first makes all the difference. Domitrz's candid advice, real-life scenarios, and interactive exercises will revolutionize your approach to dating while adding romance, building respect, and heightening your awareness of sexual misconduct and assault. Students, parents, educators, and professionals are experiencing powerful success with this innovative, respectful, and fun approach to dating.



My Take on the Book
I remember when I was dating that I always felt lost on when it was ok to first kiss my date, and with society being what it is, and political correctness being what it is, youth today have a lot to balance and understand when it comes to dating. This book provides great insight for the young adult to help them know their rights and encourages an enlightened understanding of relationships and a balanced mutual respect for one another. There are many points in this book that just made sense, and when it comes to relationships, I would even say that in what we teach in our schools much of hat the author shares would be a great add-on for that curriculum too. The more that I read, the more I could tell that this author was trying to change the overall approach to relationships and provide young adults a gift of strong romantic relationships that allow the people to grow together without fear of rape or sexual assaults. A well written book that I hope to share with my own daughters as they get older!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: