About the Product
The Cubodira creates more counter space for holiday treats and décor by combining two kitchen necessities in one. Attractively priced at $49.95, the Cubodira is a durable scratch resistant cutting board that unfolds into a drying rack with an inclined base so water automatically drains into a sink. The Cubodira has a thick surface to minimize scratching making it a great holiday gift for anyone who loves to cook.
Made of white polyethylene the 14.5" x 16.5" x 1.5". Cutting board has a high density and is the ideal material to clean and maintain. After slicing and dicing on the cutting board simply push the front latch to unlock, pull it up, and slide out the front bar to transform Cubodira into a drying rack for easy cleaning after the meal. The drying rack holds 9 dishes, glasses and silverware. An indent on the bottom allows it to be placed over a sink edge allowing water to drain into the sink. Cubodira is great for preparing fun festive meals and cleaning up after brunch, lunch or dinner with friends and family.
- Four rubber feet keep it stable on any surface.
- A small indent at the underside of the end allows it to be placed over a sink lip so water drains into a sink.
- The base is inclined so water drains easily when dishes are placed in the rack
- A "trombone arm" provides support for glasses at the end of the dish rack.
- A lock at the end of the closed cutting board locks it shut for cleaning the surface
- A surface indent on the cutting board minimizes liquid flowing off onto a counter during use
- Stainless steel plate supports provide strength and durability
My Take on the Product
The JonJas Company has produced a cutting board and dish rack constructed of a polyethylene material which is sturdy, minimizes scratches, is easy to store and to clean. The top section is a good size cutting board and when you open it up, there is a dish rack. The metal dish and silverware holding sections are made of stainless steel. The sections come apart easily for cleaning purposes. The dish rack is on a small angle so the water does not pool in the bottom.
If you have storage issues but could use a cutting board and dish rack, I believe you will find this a useful addition to your kitchen. It would make a lovely bridal shower , wedding gift, or house warming gift also.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org