It’s always a fun challenge to keep kids entertained during the holidays (you can only build so many snowmen, right?). Flex their creativity at any age and celebrate the festive season with a holiday cookie decorating party. Invite your child’s friends and parents over to decorate cookies and experiment with fun frosting colors and decorations. While kids are engrossed in baking activities, moms and dads can enjoy a glass of wine or a holiday cocktail (or two!) – With Reynolds Parchment Paper and a few tricks, your cookie party will be memorable, mess-free and delicious.
Use Reynolds Parchment Paper to:
- Make a few pastry bags, perfect for more intricate frosting decorations
- Line cookie sheets for non-stick baking
- Ensure that cookies bake evenly and release from the paper easily
- Minimize mess - just toss the paper when you’re done!
- Cover the counter or table space so all mixing, measuring, and decorating are stress-free!
Some additional tips and tricks for the perfect cookie party:
- Offer up more than the usual sprinkles and frosting. Try topping with sugar strips for a tasty bow or edible glitter for a sparkly finish.
- Put edible add-ons in separate tins and jars
- Don’t forget the drinks: Cocktails or wine for parents and eggnog or milk for the kids!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org